St. Paul’s currently offers the following weekly bible studies. All (including non-members of St. Paul’s) are welcome and encouraged to attend
- “Donuts and Discipleship” bible study meets each Sunday from 9:15-10:15 a.m. It’s theme is “Longer Look At the Lessons”. It is typically led by Pastor Bobby. Grab a coffee and pastry and join us! All are welcome. You can view videos of these bible studies and download the bible study lessons on our Bible Study Videos page.
- Christmas Bible Study: Join us on November 30th, December 7th and 14th from 7-8 PM. We will focus on the Christmas narrative and explore how Christ was born of woman in the fullness of time (Galatians 4:4). The birth of Jesus was no accident. Learn with us all of the meaning that this true, historical event contains!
- Men’s Morning Bible Study meets 6:00 am Wednesdays at the church. It is led by Pastor Bobby.
- 2 Samuel Bible Study meets 10:00 am Wednesdays at the church. 2 Samuel deals with David’s reign as king and goes until his death in Chapter 24. We get to see all of David’s flaws and strengths but above all else we get to see how God’s mercy and grace prevail through time. This Bible study is led by Pastor Smith.
- Circuit Bible Study meets monthly during the school year and is conducted at either St. Paul’s or Our Savior Lutheran Church. These studies are pastor lead and are for youth in confirmation.
- Women’s Bible Study resumes on Wednseday, September 14, 2022. It will meet every Wednesday at 5:15 pm. This Bible study will read and discuss the book “Chosen” by Donna Snow. The Book of Esther is one of the most fascinating books of the Bible because of all its words, God’s name never appears. That doesn’t mean God is absent. Rather, that God is ever present, weaving His plan though every part of Esther’s narrative. Set at a lavish feast in the Persian Empire, and following a beauty contest, you can see how God uses Esther to save an entire nation from annihilation. This study provides clear biblical direction on how we also are chosen, equipped, and given God’s perfect counsel from Scripture. All women are invited to participate in this Bible Study.